Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting started...

I love to journal. I received my first diary when I was 8 and wrote in a diary or journal from then until college. About 3 years ago a friend encouraged me to review my journals and take a look at my life. I was sadden to discover that I did not write in a journal for 4 years. I really felt like I was missing a portion of my life. Since then I have become a consistent journaler, recording events, thoughts, and how God has moved and is moving in my life. Much has been revealed to me during my journaling sessions. I absolutely love it.

I also recently discovered that my journaling sessions are themed. I thought it would be fun to start writing them as blogs as well in order to share my thoughts and God's movements. I was also inspired by other influential bloggers such as our pastor Pete Hise and the pastor of NewSpring Church, Perry Noble. You can find their blogs at www.petehise.com and www.newspring.cc/blog. I think you will enjoy them.

Well, I'm off to relieve our sitter for the day. Stay tuned... God has speaking a lot lately and I have a lot to write about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment