Thursday, June 2, 2016

Here I Go Again...

Ok, yes.  I did spoof the title of this post from a classic '80s song.  If you really know me, then you should not be surprised.  Anyway...

Our girl came to us a few days ago asking if she could have a blog.  Her response when we asked why is that she wants to share what Jesus has shown her through Bible readings and in her life. Who could argue with that?  However, we were a little hesitant to release her to the internet due to her age. The most viable solution we could offer is that I start blogging again and she could post guest blogs as she writes them.  Besides, I still have lots of random thoughts so why not get them out for the world to read.

So... here I go again! The last blog I posted was in 2012. Don't worry; I don't have so many random thoughts bottled up that I will break the internet from my posts.  However, Jesus has revealed so much to me and I have learned so much and experienced a lot of life during the past few years that I have plenty to write about.  I also cannot wait to post the exciting thoughts that are running through my girl's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment