Monday, June 6, 2016

Day One (a guest post by my girl!)

Day 1, 6/4/16
Dear Diary,
         Hello. My name is Pinkie Pie. (That’s not my real name) I am a singer and a writer, but I don’t write my own songs. I choose the name Pinkie Pie because she is one of my favorite My Little Ponies.
         Just to change subjects I want to tell you about what is going on in my life. We are moving to Lexington in several days, and I am not prepared. I have 4 boxes packed in my room but there will be a lot more by the end of the week. I will totally miss Ohio but if Jesus has us moving to Lexington for a reason I will move to Lexington.

Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

On June 11, 2016, I will be in Ohio that morning and Kentucky that night. Kentucky is my home state, and Ohio is where I wanted to finish growing up. Both states are now a part of me. I will have friends in Ohio and I will make new friends in Kentucky.


Wish me luck while we move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment